[OpenWalnut-Dev] Running Openwalnut in Debian 8 Jessie

Sebastian Eichelbaum openwalnut at nemtics.com
Tue Aug 4 13:16:39 CEST 2015

Hi

No problem. Enjoy the work with OpenWalnut.

If you find bugs, it would help us if you report them. To do so, please provide
the following information:

- MOST important: instructions how to reproduce
- description of the expected behaviour vs. the real behaviour
- Operating System,
- Graphics Card, used graphics drivers (original NVidia/ATI, Mesa,... and so
  on),
- Used Qt version
- Used OpenSceneGraph version

NOTE: to find out the Qt version your OpenWalnut is compiled with, start
OpenWalnut, click the "Help" menu and find the "About Qt" entry at its bottom.
Also important is the OpenSceneGraph version, as the OpenSceneGraph is known to
be one of the major "troublemakers" ;-).

On a Debian/Ubuntu-based system, you can use the command line to find out:

To find the installed OpenSceneGraph version for example, use:

dpkg -l | grep -i openscenegraph

Please keep in mind that OpenWalnut is open source software. It may contain
bugs or is not as complete as you might need it. We try to fix as much issues
as possible as a community.

If you ever need commercial support, I can help you with implementing specific
features or bug-smashing.

Cheers

Sebastian