[OpenWalnut-Dev] Upcoming 1.4 Release

Sebastian Eichelbaum openwalnut at nemtics.com
Thu Jul 23 14:25:21 CEST 2015

Hi List,

As I am preparing the upcoming, final release of OpenWalnut 1.4, I need to know
if there are any critical (release-breaking) bugs left to fix?

Although the issue tracker does not show further critical bugs for 1.4, there
might be some issues you have not yet added there.

If you have any pending issues, add them to the issue tracker. If you are not a
registered user at the OW issue tracker, you can send me your bug reports via
the mailing list.

Keep in mind that bug reports are only useful when providing a guide on how to
reproduce (including demo data if needed).

Thanks in advance
Sebastian

--
Dr. rer. nat. Sebastian Eichelbaum
Nemtics Visualization - Software | Training | Consulting
sebastian.eichelbaum at nemtics.com
+49 176 34541337
Gohliser Straße 20 - D-04105 Leipzig