[OpenWalnut-Dev] Running Openwalnut in Debian 8 Jessie

José Ángel Pineda joseangel.pineda at ctb.upm.es
Thu Jul 30 13:10:33 CEST 2015

Hi Sebastian,

The output of the console is this one for sudo apt-get install
openwalnut-qt4

openwalnut-qt4 : Depende: libboost-filesystem1.54.0 pero no es instalable
                  Depende: libboost-program-options1.54.0 pero no es
instalable
                  Depende: libboost-regex1.54.0 pero no es instalable
                  Depende: libboost-system1.54.0 pero no es instalable
                  Depende: libboost-thread1.54.0 pero no es instalable
                  Depende: libopenscenegraph99 pero no es instalable
                  Recomienda: openwalnut-modules
(=1.4.0~rc1+hg3a3147463ee2-1~nd80+1) pero 1.4.0~rc2+hg221e1bcca183-1 va a
ser
instalado

It is in spanish, but I think it is understandable.
For openwalnut-modules there is no error.

Otherwise, as I commented in the second post I finally installed it from
the source.
However now I found that there are some issues when changing colors in the
surfaces. Im running 1.4.0RC2, but Ive also tried RC1 and RC3.I though it
could be a nvidia drivers issue, but it seems its not. Any advice?

bw and thanks

José

--

José Angel Pineda Pardo

Center of Biomedical Technology (CTB)

Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la UPM

Campus de Montegancedo

28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, ES