[OpenWalnut-Dev] Running Openwalnut in Debian 8 Jessie

Sebastian Eichelbaum openwalnut at nemtics.com
Thu Jul 30 16:55:11 CEST 2015

Hi

- Yes the neurodebian issue cannot be fixed by us. They just rule-out the
   normal debian dependency system by providing packages with hard coded version
   numbers, like those booost packages.

- The coloring issue: so you have loaded some 3D Volume, added an Isosurface
   and want to select another color?

   Can you please specify which Qt Version you are using? What exactly is the
   issue? High CPU Load? You can check this using a process monitor like "top"
   on the command line.

Cheers,
Sebastian