[OpenWalnut] tensor line integration

Mario Hlawitschka hlawitschka at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jul 1 10:08:42 CEST 2011

Hi Francisco,

If you had looked at the code as I told you, you would have found a file
called
src/modules/eigenSystem/WMEigenSystem.h
which is a good starting point for knowing how to compute the eigensystem.
There is a module called WMDeterministicFTMori that does the line integration as it is done for diffusion tensor data. Technically, the code provides a solution to your problem.
Depending on your data and your treatment of singularities, you may want to modify minor things.

Regards,

	Mario

Am Donnerstag, den 30.06.2011, 17:00 -0400 schrieb Francisco J.
Beron-Vera: