[OpenWalnut] tensor line integration

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jul 1 10:08:56 CEST 2011

Hi Francisco

This kind of calculation is currently not possible in OpenWalnut. Sorry. You can probably use another tool like MathLab or the free Octave system for this kind of calculation. If you write the tracked lines in the correct format, you can view and browse them in OpenWalnut. If you have questions regarding the file-format, write an e-mail and we will help you with this.

Bye
Sebastian