[OpenWalnut] Compiling errors due to missing Eigen3?

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 12 15:19:22 CEST 2011

Dear list

We removed the Eigen3 source codes from our source-tree, since external code does not really belong there. The OpenWalnut build system will now try to find it on your system. If you currently have no problems compiling OpenWalnut, everything is fine and you probably have eigen3 installed. If not, you either install eigen3 through your System Package Management (on Debian and Ubuntu, you can use NeuroDebian's libeigen3-dev package) or manually:

 * download http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.0.1.tar.bz2
 * Extract the archive to /home/YOURNAME/.local/include/
 * Rename the weird directory name "eigen-eigen-599fc4f7c736" to eigen3
=> OpenWalnut's Build system will then search in /home/YOURNAME/.local/include/eigen3 and will find it there.

If you need further help, do not hesitate to ask.

Bye
Sebastian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum