[OpenWalnut] cannot open cnt-file

jen jennifer_meyer at t-online.de
Fri Dec 6 15:52:53 CET 2013

Hello,

please excuse me if this is going to the wrong recipient, but I didn't
found a support contact.

My situation: I have raw data saved as .cnt. Supporting files are
evt., .sen and .trg. Recording was via ASA-Software (ANT-Neuro). As I
don't have access to the original proprietary software anymore, I
figured I could open my data via openwalnut. However, when I try to load
a cnt-file, I get the error message, that a elc-file could not be found.

Does this mean that the recording is not compatible with openwalnut and
there is no way to open them with this software? Or might there be a
solution to the problem?

Funny enough I saw on your website that the elc-format is supposed to be
a ANT-Neuro format, however I am pretty certain that I have never seen
this file extension in the lab.

Thanks for any input and kind regards,
Jen