[ORGA-SEMANTiCS-2020-EU] [DMARC FAIL] SEMANTICS call today

Daniele, L.M. (Laura) laura.daniele at tno.nl
Tue Mar 3 12:07:32 CET 2020

Dear Victor, all

My regrets, but I am on holiday in Portugal this week and I will not be able to attend the call today.
@Tietz, Tabea<mailto:Tabea.Tietz at fiz-Karlsruhe.de>: will you be able to join the call this afternoon?

A quick status update: Tabea and myself had some discussions with Tassilo, Ilaria and Maria on possible joint CEUR proceedings of P&D and Workshops. It turned out that P&D prefers to have pre-proceedings, while it is preferable for the workshops to have post-proceedings, so most likely we will go for separate CEUR proceedings.

Best regards,
Laura