[ORGA-SEMANTiCS-2020-EU] SEMANTiCS US & EU both in September?

Victor de Boer @ VU v.de.boer at vu.nl
Mon Mar 16 16:41:13 CET 2020

Hi Harsh, all

We have been talking about various options for semantics EU including
postponing and have been updated about the opportunities at the Meervaart (
our venue). I think we can make a final decision tomorrow, but wanted to
discuss this with the you, the committee first. Hope to talk to you tomorrow

Best
victor