[Qrowd] Qrowd Proposal: Budget check and Orga Infos needed

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Do Apr 10 09:53:51 CEST 2014

Dear all

first of all thanks Daniel for the update on H2020 projects and partners
from Switzerland - this sounds really good!

I would like to ask you to check and finalise your budget figures and
organisation information asap,
as we do need this info for the proposal in the EC participants portal -
see the following spreadsheet
(please let me know if anybody does NOT have access to this doc):

https://docs.google.com/a/semantic-web.at/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aui91j-qa52bdFFnYWRDWFBUM2VlS0RqdkQ5cWE4aWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

There you find the overall budget AND 1 tab per partner
please edit ONLY your respective partner tab & nothing else in the
spreadsheet...many thanks in advance!!

The needed information is:

A) Budget Info
(remark: we have updated travel costs for all partners but please check
person months / WP and rates
and also costs for certificates (e.g. we had to change this for SWC & REEEP
to 3.5k because the given nr of ULEI
was too small - just paid a CFS here last months that was 3.5k net)

B) Organisation Info
Please give ALL infos mentioned and SWC will take care to shift all of this
info into the EC portal then - what should be easier
for all of us then doing this in the EC portal per partner
This means ALL given fields for: departments, phone numbers, websites
etc.....

PLEASE manage this BEFORE the call tomorrow: Friday, 11.4. 2014, 11.00am CET
as we have to agree on the final budget in the call & SWC has to fill
budget & orga infos into the EC portal by tomorrow eob.

Thomas will send the access infos for the online room for tomorrow in the
coming hours...

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any questions on this are arising -
best regards & looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow - Martin

Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
Managing Partner, CFO

Semantic Web Company (SWC)
Mariahilfer Strasse 70 / 8