[Qrowd] Qrowd Proposal: Budget check and Orga Infos needed

Daniel Hladky daniel.hladky at ontos.com
Do Apr 10 12:38:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

I just went though the budget and made one significant change.
Based on our setup at EU level our indirect costs are 60%.

I have made the change to the spreadsheet. It i snot affecting the proposal
as we get 0 (zero) funding.
It has an effect for me when getting the money from SERI in Switzerland.

Cheers, Daniel

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Martin Kaltenböck <
m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> first of all thanks Daniel for the update on H2020 projects and partners
> from Switzerland - this sounds really good!
>

> I would like to ask you to check and finalise your budget figures and
> organisation information asap,
> as we do need this info for the proposal in the EC participants portal -
> see the following spreadsheet
> (please let me know if anybody does NOT have access to this doc):
>

> https://docs.google.com/a/semantic-web.at/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aui91j-qa52bdFFnYWRDWFBUM2VlS0RqdkQ5cWE4aWc&usp=sharing#gid=0
>
> There you find the overall budget AND 1 tab per partner
> please edit ONLY your respective partner tab & nothing else in the
> spreadsheet...many thanks in advance!!
>
> The needed information is:
>
> A) Budget Info
> (remark: we have updated travel costs for all partners but please check
> person months / WP and rates
> and also costs for certificates (e.g. we had to change this for SWC &
> REEEP to 3.5k because the given nr of ULEI
> was too small - just paid a CFS here last months that was 3.5k net)
>
> B) Organisation Info
> Please give ALL infos mentioned and SWC will take care to shift all of
> this info into the EC portal then - what should be easier
> for all of us then doing this in the EC portal per partner
> This means ALL given fields for: departments, phone numbers, websites
> etc.....
>

> PLEASE manage this BEFORE the call tomorrow: Friday, 11.4. 2014, 11.00am
> CET
> as we have to agree on the final budget in the call & SWC has to fill
> budget & orga infos into the EC portal by tomorrow eob.
>
> Thomas will send the access infos for the online room for tomorrow in the
> coming hours...
>
> Please do not hesitate to contact me if any questions on this are arising
> -
> best regards & looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow - Martin
>

> --
> --
> Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
> Managing Partner, CFO
>
> Semantic Web Company (SWC)
> Mariahilfer Strasse 70 / 8
> A - 1070 Vienna, Austria
> Tel +43 1 402 12 35 - 25
> Fax +43 1 402 12 35 - 22
> Mobile +43 650 3905697
>
> http://www.semantic-web.at
> http://blog.semantic-web.at
> http://poolparty.biz
>
> LOD2 - Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data - http://lod2.eu/
> OKFN-AT - http://okfn.at
> EDF2014 - http://2014.data-forum.eu

*_________________________________________________________________________________*

*Daniel Hladky, *President and CEO

*Ontos AG*Mittelstrasse 24, 2560 Nidau, Switzerland
*E* daniel.hladky at ontos.com <daniel.hladky at ontos.co%21%0d%0a%20mh>      *W
 *www.ontos.com <http://www.ontos.comh/>
*M* +41 79 3535043                     *T  *+41 32 3329250

*_________________________________________________________________________________*

This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information contained herein is intended for the use of the intended
addressee only. Please be aware that any disclosure, copying,
imitation, distribution, dissemination or other use of the content of this
e-mail, either by non-intended recipients or by the intended recipient for
any other than the intended purpose of forwarding, is prohibited. If you
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system.
Thank you for your co-operation.  We also like to inform you that
communication via e-mail over the Internet is insecure because third
parties may have the possibility to access and manipulate e-mails.