[Qrowd] Updates to Task 2.1 and Task 3.1

Robert Isele risele at brox.de
Do Apr 10 10:28:30 CEST 2014

Hi Markus,

we previously discussed moving technical development that is of general use and not directly related to the eCommerce business case from WP5 to WP2 and WP3. Based on feedback from Jens and Andreas, I updated Task 2.1 and Task 3.1 here [1] and aligned it with WP5. Updates from Andreas to WP5 are still missing.

Unfortunately, I can't participate in the Call tomorrow as I have a flight, but Jens will be able to answer questions to that and I am also available by mail.

[1] https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/QROWD_WP5_20140410.docx?api=v2