[Qrowd] Qrowd Proposal: Budget check and Orga Infos needed

Thomas Thurner t.thurner at semantic-web.at
Do Apr 10 12:57:46 CEST 2014

Hey Daniel,

I also talked to the austrian NCP about that. From their opinion it's OK,
to have in this specific case another rate than the new flat regulation
(25%) says.

Maybe you can double-check with your former NCP.

Greetings

> [...]
>> REEEP to 3.5k because the given nr of ULEI
>> was too small - just paid a CFS here last months that was 3.5k net)
>>
>> B) Organisation Info
>> Please give ALL infos mentioned and SWC will take care to shift all of
>> this info into the EC portal then - what should be easier
>> for all of us then doing this in the EC portal per partner
>> This means ALL given fields for: departments, phone numbers, websites
>> etc.....
>>

>> PLEASE manage this BEFORE the call tomorrow: Friday, 11.4. 2014, 11.00am
>> CET
>> as we have to agree on the final budget in the call & SWC has to fill
>> budget & orga infos into the EC portal by tomorrow eob.
>>
>> Thomas will send the access infos for the online room for tomorrow in the
>> coming hours...
>>
>> Please do not hesitate to contact me if any questions on this are arising
>> -
>> best regards & looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow - Martin
>>

>> --
>> --
>> Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
>> Managing Partner, CFO
>>
>> Semantic Web Company (SWC)
>> Mariahilfer Strasse 70 / 8
>> A - 1070 Vienna, Austria
>> Tel +43 1 402 12 35 - 25
>> Fax +43 1 402 12 35 - 22
>> Mobile +43 650 3905697
>>
>> http://www.semantic-web.at
>> http://blog.semantic-web.at
>> http://poolparty.biz
>>
>> LOD2 - Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data - http://lod2.eu/
>> OKFN-AT - http://okfn.at
>> EDF2014 - http://2014.data-forum.eu

> --
>

> *_________________________________________________________________________________*
>
> *Daniel Hladky, *President and CEO
>
> *Ontos AG *Mittelstrasse 24, 2560 Nidau, Switzerland
> *E* daniel.hladky at ontos.com <daniel.hladky at ontos.co%21%0d%0a%20mh>      *W
>  *www.ontos.com <http://www.ontos.comh/>
> *M* +41 79 3535043                     *T  *+41 32 3329250
>
> *_________________________________________________________________________________*
>
> This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information
> and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
> The information contained herein is intended for the use of the intended
> addressee only. Please be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> imitation, distribution, dissemination or other use of the content of this
> e-mail, either by non-intended recipients or by the intended recipient for
> any other than the intended purpose of forwarding, is prohibited. If you
> received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by
> reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system.
> Thank you for your co-operation.  We also like to inform you that
> communication via e-mail over the Internet is insecure because third
> parties may have the possibility to access and manipulate e-mails.

Thomas Thurner
Head of Transfer
Semantic Web Company GmbH
Mariahilfer Straße 70 / 8