[Qrowd] Qrowd: final Budget will be shifted to EC portal this afternoon

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Di Apr 15 18:23:23 CEST 2014

Hi Andreas

thanks for your feedback - so maybe we just have a different view on the
issues &
budget figures - lets discuss the final figures tomorrow in our call and
then
we can find a good solution together for sure & also can easily update the
Unister
figures in the participants portal then - best regards -martin

>>> http://blog.semantic-web.at