[Qrowd] Section 2 reworked available

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Fr Apr 18 16:32:42 CEST 2014

Dear all

please find the reworked & complete 'Section 2 Impact' now uploaded here:
https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/Qrowd-Section2-complete_SWC_MK.docx?api=v2
(as well as attached if needed)

Andreas, what is missing is a small para on page 7 please on impact on the
societal challenge of: *Smart, green and integrated transport*
(I do NOT think we need add. Brox input there as all the partners bus
modells et al are written in section 1 - have referred to all these
sections for partner infos...)

Also have re-used a lot of the basic text existing that was quite good
already but cleaned up reg. big data and transformed to data management and
open data & web data et al...
Furthermore reworked the structure  of 2.1 and 2.2. and transferred some
paras from the one section to the other...

AND: to Martin and Andreas - it would be great to have one of you (or both)
for proof reading please  - and then upload the final version
to the wiki for Elena & Markus to be integrated in the master copy please...

Many thanks and have a great Easter weekend - I am off now but checking
emails from time to time - Martin

Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
Managing Partner, CFO

Semantic Web Company (SWC)