[Qrowd] Section 2 reworked available

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Fr Apr 18 19:14:10 CEST 2014

Hi Robert

can you please integrate this txt into the resp area of the section 2 doc
that I have uploaded in the wiki (marked with Unister) and upload the doc
again with the same filename - I am on the road now for Easter and have
only an iphone with me at the moment that does not allow me to integrate
the txt - thanks a lot & Happy Easter! Martin

OKFN-AT - http://okfn.at
EDF2014 - http://2014.data-forum.eu