[Qrowd] WP5: integration of Ontos

Andreas Both andreas.both at unister.de
Fr Apr 18 23:46:11 CEST 2014

Hello Elena,

I had the task to add Ontos to WP5 to show their contribution to the
e-commerce business case. Fortunately, there are only a few changes (as
the task description already matches possible contributions):
- Task 5.2 add ONTOS to the participants
- Task 5.3 add ONTOS to the participants

To be sure that all contributors of the WP5 are represented in the tasks:
- Task 5.1 add SOTON to the participants
- Task 5.2 add SOTON to the participants

Btw. I just found that SOTON is not represented at the tasks of WP4 but
has PMs there.

Regards,
Andreas

--

Dr. Andreas Both
Head of Research and Development

Unister GmbH
Barfußgaesschen 11 | 04109 Leipzig | Germany

Phone: +49 (0)341 65050 24496
eMail: andreas.both at unister-gmbh.de
web: http://www.unister.de

Vertretungsberechtigter Geschäftsführer: Andreas Prokop
Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB: 19056