[Qrowd] Integrated proposal document

Markus Luczak-Roesch m.luczak-rosch at soton.ac.uk
Mo Mär 24 15:09:34 CET 2014

Hi all.

I created a freshly integrated proposal document, which is free of all
old texts. That means only the QROWD 2014 specific contributions are
integrated. All other sections are blank (I left the EC guidelines in
place to help).

https://grips.semantic-web.at/download/attachments/51809713/QROWD.docx?api=v2

I revised the data quality related paragraph in Impact and added a task
in work package 2, which we would like to work on. I also added the
goals ONTOS raised in old WP4 into Task 2.3, because they were concerned
with link discovery.

I saw an updated impact section just coming in but it seems that changes
are not tracked. Could Martin Voigt kindly give me brief pointer to what
needs to be merged with the latest impact section in the integrated
proposal?

BROX needs to complete the partner template, please.

Markus
Markus Luczak-Rösch
Senior Research Fellow
Web and Internet Science Research Group (WAIS)
Electronics & Computer Science (ECS)
University of Southampton
email: M.Luczak-Rosch at soton.ac.uk
web: www.markus-luczak.de