[Qrowd] Qrowd proposal rejected

Jens Lehmann lehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Di Sep 23 19:08:49 CEST 2014

Dear all,

sorry to hear this. The competition in H2020 is hard, but I believe our
proposal got particular harsh reviewers.

I just read the ESR and there is a slightly contradictory statement in
there: "the planned to be developed crowd-sourcing standalone tools
include considerable Research and Development effort [...] The advances
beyond the state of the art exclusively come from the innovative
integration of existing solutions"

Nevertheless, I hope we can use other opportunities to work together in
the future.

Kind regards,

Jens

Am 23.09.2014 um 18:14 schrieb Martin Kaltenböck:
> Dear all
>
> I am very sorry to let you know that our Qrowd proposal has been
> rejected - we have reached a really bad score on our proposal what makes
> me personally sad and wondering what we did wrong here - nevertheless
> many thanks for your good work on this proposal and I do hope we will
> find other ways for co-operation in the future - best regards - martin
>
> PS: see attached the rejection letter & the review result
>
> --
> Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
> Managing Partner, CFO
>
> Semantic Web Company (SWC)
> Mariahilfer Strasse 70 / 8
> A - 1070 Vienna, Austria
> Tel +43 1 402 12 35 - 25
> Fax +43 1 402 12 35 - 22
> Mobile +43 650 3905697
>
> http://www.semantic-web.at
> http://blog.semantic-web.at
> http://poolparty.biz
>
> LOD2 - Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data - http://lod2.eu/

Dr. Jens Lehmann
Head of AKSW group, University of Leipzig
Homepage: http://www.jens-lehmann.org
Project: http://geoknow.eu - geospatial data on the web