[Qrowd] Qrowd proposal rejected

Daniel Hladky daniel.hladky at ontos.com
Mi Sep 24 09:04:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

It is a pity that we didn't score higher but as already said the H2020
calls are very, very competitive and as Elena pointed out we most likely
didn't fit into the call by 120%.

Hope that one of the next calls will be a better match.

Cheers, Daniel

>>> http://blog.semantic-web.at
>>> http://poolparty.biz
>>>
>>> LOD2 - Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data - http://lod2.eu/

> --
> Dr Elena Simperl
> Senior Lecturer
> Web and Internet Science Group
> Electronics & Computer Science
> University of Southampton
> email: E.Simperl at soton.ac.uk
> twitter: https://twitter.com/esimperl
> www: https://sites.google.com/site/elenasimperl/
> telephone: +44 2380 59 7692
> mobile: +44 7900 666705

*_________________________________________________________________________________*

*Daniel Hladky, *CEO

*Ontos AG                                                         **Ontos
GmbH*
Mittelstrasse 24, 2560 Nidau, Switzerland         Ostwaldstr. 4, 04329
Leipzig, Germany
*E* daniel.hladky at ontos.com <daniel.hladky at ontos.co%21%0d%0a%20mh>      *W
 *www.ontos.com <http://www.ontos.comh/>         *Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB
25146*
*M* +41 79 3535043                     *T  *+41 32 3329250          *T  *+49
32 3329250
Verwaltungsrat: Daniel Hladky
 Geschäftsführer: Daniel Hladky
*_________________________________________________________________________________*

This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information contained herein is intended for the use of the intended
addressee only. Please be aware that any disclosure, copying,
imitation, distribution, dissemination or other use of the content of this
e-mail, either by non-intended recipients or by the intended recipient for
any
other than the intended purpose of forwarding, is prohibited. If you
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Thank
you for your co-operation.  We also like to inform you that
communication via e-mail over the Internet is insecure because third
parties may have the possibility to access and manipulate e-mails.