[NLP2RDF] UIMA and NIF, was Re: [Corpora-List] Announcement: NLP Interchange Format(NIF)

Siddhartha Jonnalagadda sid.kgp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:55:44 CET 2011

Thanks Sebastian. Your comments aim to address my question directly. A
reverse transition of the ontologies (I'm specifically interested in
biomedical ontologies) to UIMA type system could also do. What is a good
starting point/reference for that? It is achievable with few weeks of
programming, but is there something I could reuse?

Sincerely,
Siddhartha Jonnalagadda, Ph.D.
sjonnalagadda.wordpress.com