[OpenWalnut-Dev] Permanent tickets

Alexander Wiebel wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de
Mon Sep 12 10:18:33 CEST 2011

Hi

> Am I right when you say you want to assign work better to tickets with those
> "permanent tickets" (pt)? I think it wouldn't work, since people then would

I think this is not quite what I meant

The main and first intention is to have a ticket I can attribute work like

http://www.openwalnut.org/projects/openwalnut/repository/revisions/5219
http://www.openwalnut.org/projects/openwalnut/repository/revisions/5220
http://www.openwalnut.org/projects/openwalnut/repository/revisions/5215

to [1].

The permanent tickets would yield more commits (those related to
style/doc/spelling) that are attributed to tickets numbers. This in turn
(I thought) would encourage to also have tickets for even more commits,
i.e. it could lead to creating more tickets for tasks you are doing.

Does this clarify my idea and intention?

Cheers Alex

[1] I think creating a *new* ticket each time I intend to work a little
bit on documentation, style or spelling is not a good idea.