[OpenWalnut-Dev] Permanent tickets

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Sep 21 09:31:12 CEST 2011

So ATM there are three tickets #42, #77 and #78. I though one permanent
ticket (#42) would not pollute too much the ticket system and could
serve our purpose to have tickets for often occuring small work pieces.
Addionally it is very easy to remember, since its the answer to a very
important question.
However, what is the purpose of having two separate tickets #77 and #78
for DOC and STYLE, since the ticket descr. does not say anything more
than the tags "DOC" or "STYLE"?

Further, I observed that other small work may occur which should have an
extra commit, but its not that important to write a ticket first: Fixing
failing unittest in about 17min.

I don't want to mess up the ticket system with permanent tickets, since
it reduces the overview of the work which has to be done.

Cheers,
math