[OpenWalnut-Dev] I can not create empty WDataSetPoints

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Sep 22 15:19:23 CEST 2014

Hi Andreas

You are right. Better would be constants/enums or something similar to describe the color type.

Where I not comply ... I think empty datasets do not make any sense. If you need to output "empty data" at a module output connection, use WModuleOutputData::reset.

But besides this, OW should not crash. You are right. I opened a ticket for this (379).

Cheers,
Sebastian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum