[Qrowd] market validation

Elena Simperl e.simperl at soton.ac.uk
Mi Apr 16 17:14:07 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am now revising and aligning all work packages. I have just reviewed
WPs 4 and 5, which require additional details as follows:

- which data sources you will harvest, from where, what formats, what
languages, what domains. I need one paragraph with very specific
information.

- we need to name some partners of the REEEP network which will be
targeted for the market validation.

- we need to name a customer or more of Unister in the travel domain for
the market validation.

Please send this information via email to the list today.

Elena

--
Dr. Elena Simperl
Senior Lecturer